Role: Internship for Event Blogger
Apply by: Monday 1 July 2019
Fee: £250 for 2 days (all inclusive)
When: 12/13 July 2019
At: Truth-Dare-Art Social Practice Forum Andover (Day 1) and Southampton (Day 2)
This role is for a writer with experience or an understanding of live-art and socially engaged art. We are looking for a blogger to document the activities and update our blog/website with what is happening and being discussed during the event.
This is an opportunity to be part of a mutual learning event at which artists, teachers and organisations will be present. We are looking for someone who can demonstrate that they have writing experience for online audiences, and preferably an active writing practice.
You must be good at engaging with ideas and processing and summarising information quickly and be able to attend both days in Southampton and Andover. Have a look at the event description and make sure this suits your practice.
This would be perfect for an early-career artist and writer looking for new contacts and experiences.
- Experienced blogger/writer,
- Dynamic and quick thinker
- Able to process ideas, summarise and report instantly what is experienced
- Good with words
- Good with technology
- Confident with engaging with people
- Collecting thoughts and information from people during the day
- Take pictures or use pictures taken by our photographer or social media liaison to illustrate what is being said.
- Documenting activities and discussions in words and pictures, straight onto the Truth-Dare-Art blog/website throughout the day.
- Supplying all your notes and gathered documentation to CAS for our final report
- You can attend our evaluation and reporting meeting after the event (optional) but at the very least we will ask you to complete a feedback form of your experience.
- You will also need to record faithfully the range of views and experiences expressed in a fair manner, in line with our Safe Space Policy.
- You will be supplied with topics and a methodology to structure the gathering of information throughout the event.
- You will be working with our social media liaison and appointed event photographer.
- You will gain experience working in a team, and reporting on unpredictable live events, you will have the option of gaining experience in evaluation
Apply before 1 July 2018:
Please email email@example.com and include:
- A copy of your C.V.
- One relevant reference or at least 2 examples of your written work/blog (with URL)
- A short statement of why you are interested in this opportunity.