Our main activity strands are Education for Young People, Supporting Artists, and Bringing Art to Communities. Fundraising for the development and extension of our three main programs is an essential part of our strategy for securing a sustainable future in an unpredictable economic climate (because it helps us to diversifying our income and mitigate any risks to our longevity).
CAS is funded by a broad range of central government funding through Arts Council England, local government funding, trust funds, businesses and individuals. When a company or individual decide to donate funds to our organisation they contribute to an active, vibrant and diverse programme which plants seeds of relationship, empowerment and growth throughout the region and beyond.
How you can help
We hugely value our individual supporters, whether that support be in time, volunteering or in funds.
If you wish to volunteer
Whatever skills you have, we can look at ways that you can help join with us to make exciting things happen and support the work that we do. For example, you may volunteer to drive The Bus of Many Things to help us bring art events to local communities, or offer your organisation or marketing skills to help us deliver more events in Andover and beyond. To express your interest please contact Susan Francis.
Donating to CAS
If you’re an individual who enjoys the arts and cares about community why not make a donation and become part of the CAS story. You can contribute by making a donation to the organisation, or choose to help fund a particular project as a patron of CAS, or become a Friend of CAS
Friends of CAS membership
The friends of CAS is a group of individuals who regularly fund the organisation through a monthly subscription of £5.00 a month or annual subscription of £50. Launching in spring, this membership scheme rewards you with:
- invitations to VIP tour of our exhibitions
- a seasonal ‘Friends of CAS’ publication and catalogue of works
- A 20% discount on artist prints and publications
- A 10% discount on paid workshops and courses
We recognise the hugely important role businesses make to lives both locally through employment and internationally through the services you provide and the values you represent. We want to work closely with businesses to foster relationships, which bring benefit to everyone involved.
We can help your business make a direct difference to the lives of those we work with across all age groups, abilities and social demographics. We have a particular commitment to delivering ground breaking educational projects and working with the disadvantaged and vulnerable amongst us. If you would like to be connected to projects which champion excellence in community engagement please get in touch and we can discuss the ways which we can work together to deliver a valuable impact.
Sponsor a project
- CASfest – be part of our 10 Year Anniversary celebrating CAS past present and future.
- CAS:AIR: sponsor our Andover Town Resident Artist program which runs for 3 months at a time.
- Education Projects such as Room13
- Art-research, incl. reports and publications on impact measurement and best practice
Download our suggested 2019 Funding Packages
Creative experiences for your employees
Why not work with CAS to engage your employees in a new creative experience together? This can help build confidence, encourage collaborative approaches and nurture creative ideas development. Opportunities for your employees could include:
- A day’s creative workshop experience starting
- Build an exhibition – engage your employees in working together to select an exhibition of artists work, presented in your workspace and meet the artists at a celebratory drinks reception
- A bespoke experience designed for your organisation by artist Susan Francis and engagement consultant Maija Liepins
Contact Susan Francis to arrange an exploratory meeting.