Chapel Arts Studios collects the details provided by you on registration or logon together with information we learn about you from your visits to our website or events. Such as:
- Contact details
- Areas of interest relevant to our services (which you have shared with us on purpose)
- Survey responses
We also store:
CAS Website/Membership Login (encrypted, to verify your identity when logging in)
Records of introductory conversations for internal operational purposes only
How we use your data
We will correspond with you by email or telephone for the following purposes, in accordance with the contact permissions you supplied on our website, or event registration form.
We may use your data to:
- Provide and personalise our communication and services.
- Analyse who our membership are, so that we can put these anonymised statistics into our funding bids and reports for our trustees and our funders.
- Contact you if there is important information we need to tell you about your account or our service to you
- To send you news and updates about Chapel Arts Studios or invite you to participate in relevant market research.
- For the purposes of improving our services and developing programs that are of use to you and your industry we may sometimes send you invitations to participate in Market Research surveys or focus groups. Personal and identifying data will NOT be stored in association with any market research data supplied by you unless you opt-in for a follow up conversation.
Other stored data:
Data collected during introductory conversations is only used for internal operations to keep track of any decisions or agreements made in relation to any support or collaboration we can offer one another. This is necessarily “identifying” in nature, so CAS staff can follow up.
Where we store your data
Contact information supplied via CAS Eventbrite or Mailchimp sign up forms are stored by their secure data servers.
Your CAS Website login information is encrypted by WordPress and stored on Heart Internet Servers. For more information contact our website hosting provider Pixink Ltd.
Data collected during introductory conversations is stored on G-Suite for Business, provided by Google.
Disclosures of your information
We will never pass your personal data to anyone else, especially but not limited to any data that can be used to identify or contact you. The only exception would be anonymised data used for demonstrating to the Arts Council England that we are meeting our requirements to provide Excellent Art for Everyone.
Other web sites
We do not sell the information collected by cookies, nor do we disclose the information to third parties, except where required by law (for example to government bodies and law enforcement agencies).
If you wish to control what cookies are set on your device through this website then you can find out how to do this in Managing Cookies.
You have a right to access the personal data that is held about you. To obtain a copy of the personal information we hold about you, please write to us at the following address: Chapel Arts Studios, St Mays Chapel, New Street, Andover, SP10 2BS enclosing your postal details.